This is the Gazette, our fully automated Autism news aggregator. It is powered by Google.com and hosted here by AutLoud.ie. The gazette will bring together current articles from the news and media in Ireland and beyond. Some articles will be positive, some negative. Some will be weird or interesting, and occasionally one will be irrelevant. This gazette brings all of the most recent Autism Related News together in one place. If this is not what you are looking for you can click here for the AutLoud.ie Blog or click here for our Resources Library.
Disclaimer: This process is automated. The articles are linked back to their original sources. AutLoud.ie do not monitor or select the content, so inclusion is not an endorsement of any or all of the content. Google decides!
Autism News from Ireland
- … sell one of the country's biggest ranges of sensory toys and it's lovely to see the face of an adult with autism picking up a puppet and using it […]
- But with the help of her pals at Tipperary Golf Club, she still remained in touch with the game, even after her second son, Luke, was diagnosed with autism.
- Be A SuPAWhero will run from October 1 to 31 and funds raised will go towards training a further 25 autism assistance dogs. This will allow Autism …
- It's time to raise expectations, writes Deborah Ivanova, deputy chief inspector for people with a learning disability and autistic people, Care Quality …
- Autism Support Louth & Meath runs a project called 'Fitness Friends' which enables participants with autism to take part in a variety of different …
- A NEW Autism Spectrum Disorder unit at a Tallaght primary school is set to greatly benefit students and give them a “whole new lease of life”.
International Autism News
- Patten and a colleague at Temple were given a grant to work with autistic … Patten began to look at […]
- ATLANTA (CBS46)— A former part-time/temporary employee at Emory Autism Center has been arrested after graffiti, racial slurs and swastikas were […]
- For Zachary Hopkins, 2022 will be a special year as the 23-year-old with autism begins a new and memorable chapter […]
In Neurodiversity & Disability News
- … councillor says we need to do more than just be kind […]
- The children who attend Carmona School in South Dublin have severe to […]
- Ms Cairns, a member of the Oireachtas committee on disability matters, … […]
- Its major study, "Disability, Work and Inclusion in Ireland", found that Ireland […]
- The report finds substantial variation between those with different disabilities who are […]