This is the Gazette, our fully automated Autism news aggregator. It is powered by Google.com and hosted here by AutLoud.ie. The gazette will bring together current articles from the news and media in Ireland and beyond. Some articles will be positive, some negative. Some will be weird or interesting, and occasionally one will be irrelevant. This gazette brings all of the most recent Autism Related News together in one place. If this is not what you are looking for you can click here for the AutLoud.ie Blog or click here for our Resources Library.
Disclaimer: This process is automated. The articles are linked back to their original sources. AutLoud.ie do not monitor or select the content, so inclusion is not an endorsement of any or all of the content. Google decides!
Autism News from Ireland
- The author/illustrator has put a personal spin on Frankie's World, her graphic novel about a girl with autism.
- Christine McGuinness says she just wanted her kids to have 'hot water and a nice house' – Irish MirrorThe Real Full Monty star, 33, is proud mum to twins Leo and Penelope, eight, and five-year-old Felicity, who all have autism.
International Autism News
- Christine McGuinness and her husband Paddy shone a light on life with autism in their moving BBC documentary, Our Family […]
- Autism Learning Partners (ALP), a national leader that specializes in the treatment of autism and other developmental disabilities, is pleased […]
- Autism Speaks, the nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting solutions across the spectrum and throughout the lifespan for people with autism …
In Neurodiversity & Disability News
- … including balance bike training, disability cycling, sprocket rocket and Cycle Right […]
- 'I thought I was the only person in Wexford with this condition' […]
- Louth Co Council to ask Ministers to fast-track first orthopaedic hospital appointments for childrenLouth County Council is to write to the Ministers for Health, and […]
- Denmark Employment and HR Discrimination, Disability & Sexual Harassment. POPULAR ARTICLES ON: […]
- The full report into the long-running sexual abuse of residents in a […]
- Sinn Féin spokesperson on Disability and Carers and local TD Pauline Tully […]