We are looking for your contributions:
Your personal stories, articles, essays, quotes, pictures/videos of your art & SPINs and more, be they
- written or multimedia
- one-off or regular
- anonymous or out and proud!
Who can contribute?
- You’re an Autistic adult (self-identification is valid!)
- You live in Ireland/Northern Ireland or have a connection to the Island
- You have read and agreed to our Comment and Contribution Guidelines
We particularly wish to encourage contributions by Autistics who are
- members of other Neurodiversity and Disability communities
- part of the Irish Traveller/Minceir community
- Autistics with chronic illnesses
- older Autistics
- members of ethnic minorities or other marginalised groups
How can you contribute?
Just fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you by email as soon as possible. You can then reply to our email and send on your files as an attachment. There is no need for formality – just tell us what you would like to blog about or send us a simple “Hi, I’d like to get involved!” and we can figure out the rest together. We are all Autistic here, so no need to be nervous 🙂
Please let us know how we can support you and your access to our site. We are happy to liaise with third parties such as a partner, carer, parent, guardian, or friend, who is assisting you with your submission.