We reserve the right to reject or remove comments and posts, and as a last resort, ban individuals and institutions from our website and/or social media sites.
Unacceptable posts and comments include, but are not limited to:
- All forms of hate speech, bullying, and incitement of illegal activity
- Copyright infringement, libel, and all other violations of Irish /EU law
- Misinformation about the causes of autism, such as the claim of a link between autism and the MMR vaccine
- The promotion of harmful therapies, treatments, and supplements, including ABA
- Support of a cure for autism
Individual posts and comments do not reflect the opinion of AutLoud.ie. We reserve the right to edit posts for legibility, tag them with content warnings, and edit or remove posts that violate our values or the rules laid out above. We also reserve the right to use posts or excerpts to promote our blog on social media, newsletters, etc. The copyright remains with the contributors unless otherwise agreed. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.